How to be an authentic extrovert think traits. WHAT? Yes, I know. We’ve been conditioned to believe biased information about being an extrovert — I believe these conditioned beliefs need to be un-believed.
I know it’s a new way to think, but I want you to know you are not an EXTROVERT. You do, however, possess dominant or secondary—extroverted cognitive functions. Extrovert functions are patterns, indicators, and behaviors — it’s how you show up in this wild, nonstop world! And, yes, this is a radical new way to think about yourself, but I do not tell a lie. Are you ready to rethink personality typing and change your perceptions? If so, a new life journey awaits.
The world defines extroverts as; talkative, popular, loud, overwhelming, seeking external validation, and confident socializers. Geez, this is an oversimplification, a stereotypical description stripped of any real connection to who you really are, a spark of Divinity, here to experience itself through your personality, your personal reality.
Do you agree? Leave a comment below, as I’d love to know your thoughts.
We must believe in the power and strength of our words. Our words can change the world –– Activist for Female Education, Malala Yousafzai.
Choose to Be An Authentic Extrovert
In a world where extroverts are stereotyped into the black hole of sheepdom, it’s understandable that you want to defend yourself from ridiculous online memes. We see it all the time in memes: OMG, they must be an extrovert. They’re loud, obnoxious, overbearing, and love to be the center of attention… OK, some of these thoughts have some truth behind them, but you do not have to accept them as your truth.
To consistently be bombarded by limiting beliefs that ALL extroverts are alike is bullshit.
It’s just not true. And if you believe this about yourself, you’re lying to yourself, which often results in sabotaging behaviors, low self-esteem, and a crippling belief that you can’t be who you truly are!
Ouch, I know these words may sting, but I want you to get real with yourself and know yourself.
To my disbelief, many believe memes are inherently true representations of traits and see them as a personal roadmap to who we are.
It’s all a LIE!
You are not a trait.
You are a powerful being who can create and manifest whatever you want in life. But we’re not taught to do things. We’re taught to live a fear-based life, not a life filled with love, creation, and joy! These are the things I want for you!
The terrorists thought that they would change our aims and stop our ambitions, but nothing changed in my life except this: Weakness, fear, and hopelessness died. Strength, power, and courage was born. –– Activist for Female Education, Malala Yousafzai.
Authentic Extrovert Traits With Spiritual Understandings
Remember, I use the aspects of the Myers-Briggs as the basis of spiritual personality typing, with a twist. The twist is I employ the dualistic nature of cognitive functions. Remember, your functional stack is simply the order in which you use your cognitive abilities. Cognition is the process of acquiring and processing information and making decisions. Of course, it’s more complicated since we are multi-faceted human beings, here to merge our physical and spiritual selves layered with abundant life experiences to gain wisdom and evolve our souls.
- Your Pilot is your dominant, defining, conscious, cognitive function; spiritual it’s your North Star. Your soul relies on it as a tool to complete its soul mission of remembering the Divine consciousness within, your Divine spark. When you align with your true self, you experience a life filled with joy, fulfilling relationships, and unending self-awareness.
- Your Co-pilot is your auxiliary or secondary function, typically conscious. It is a harmonious function and emotionally supportive of the pilot. When healthy and balanced, it intuitively knows what’s best for the pilot—working in harmony instead of fear.
- Your Gate agent is your tertiary function, an emerging cognitive ability, arriving at midlife, the dawn of many new beginnings—Divine timing at play. Its natural abilities can expand the co-pilot, offering differing perspectives resulting in brand-new insights to increase self-awareness.
- Your Air Traffic Controller is your inferior function, generally unconscious because of its lower position in your functional stack. It’s paradoxical, which gives reason for type misdiagnosis. When you become fully aware of its cognitive abilities, you’ll understand its contradictory nature will challenge you. Remember, challenges often manifest giant leaps in self-awareness. It is important to remember the pilot is always in charge, but the air traffic controller can shed light during a rough landing!
Be An Authentic Extrovert: Own Your Personality (TRAITS)
Here are a couple of ways to start reframing what you believe to be true about yourself. It’s time to shift your mind from belittling statements of who into a mindset of magical SUPERPOWERS.
You do realize that everyone on the planet is here to share their unique gifts? I need yours, and you need mine… It’s how a healthy, happy, and abundant collective population works together as – UNITY CONSCIOUS.
Can you see the irony in stereotyping extroverts when we all come from a Unity conscious? We are all beautiful, deeply connected BEINGS of loving energy. Period. It’s time to speak up for those who can’t be heard, casting a revolution far and wide to change perceptions and the world. When you embrace your superpowers, you’ll see how positively the world responds to your authenticity.
Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality. –– Activist for Female Education, Malala Yousafzai.
10 Extrovert SUPERPOWER Traits
Embrace your extroverted superpower traits. This list is a look-see helping you progress from an unhealthy or stereotypical perspective to a healthy and poised mindset with a spiritual understanding. Please take what resonates and leave the rest. These are general statements made to ignite MINDFULNESS.
Remember, you are not an EXTROVERT –– a BEAUTIFUL SOUL using extroverted traits to express YOURSELF. Nina Zapala, Spiritual Personality Typing
1. Yes, you can be talkative – use your words to inspire and motivate others to greatness,
2. You have an expressive nature, so please express what’s in your heart, share your authentic story – and don’t worry about everyone liking you. The people who are important to you will and don’t worry about the rest,
3. You’re highly social; you recharge from spending time with others; it’s a form of relationship building and learning,
4. Being a conversationalist allows you to include others in conversations so they can be heard and seen. A lesson we should all embrace.
5. Sometimes, being the life of the party is a good thing; we all need fun and frivolity, so be intentional with your actions.
6. Extroverts have a unique way of connecting soul to soul, especially when spiritual personality typing is flowing; it is just another fabulous superpower.
7. You’re likely to be an optimist as you welcome the external world seeing it as a giant playground.
8. Often, you’ll have many interests that make you engage with others, which can lead to empathy, open-mindedness, and compassion for others.
9. You’re likely to introduce yourself first, which relieves anxiety for introverts, who aren’t likely to do so.
10. Understanding one another- is vital for extroverts, who prefer to talk it out, and then sweep it under the rug, which can be healthier than holding emotions in.
When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful –– Activist for Female Education, Malala Yousafzai.
Wanna Be A Fabulous Extrovert? Think Traits
Right here, right now, I challenge you to take ownership of your extroverted TRAITS using the enthusiastic, optimistic, and connective energy that makes you, YOU.
I encourage you to embrace your authentic self, understand, respect, and fully embrace your traits.
No more being ashamed of aspects that are part of you you are.
See your traits as your superpowers.
One last thought. Many articles reference extroverts as people who don’t want meaningful conversations; they prefer chit-chatting.
Let’s not stereotype 50% of the population as chit-chatters, OK? It’s not OK with me; it’s wrong and narrow-minded. People also believe extroverts are easier to understand than introverts. Again, let’s stop stereotyping and realize, we are all complicated and complex human beings with problems to overcome.
Honestly, I feel these messages wreak of stinking thinking powering fear-based personality typeing. It lacks compassion and empathy for others. Moving on…
Be your fabulous self. You’ll attract other awesome people, extroverts and introverts alike, who will open you up to incredible new ideas and help you rethink yourself to become a better version of you – You-Topia- YOU. Click here if you want to get on my schedule for a 1:1 mentoring session to dispel the confusion around your type.
I am stronger than fear. –– Activist for Female Education, Malala Yousafzai.
Recap: How To Be An Authentic Extrovert Think Traits
- Understand you’re not an EXTROVERT, you’re a spiritual being enjoying a human experience
- Don’t be afraid to own your extroverted superpower TRAITS
- 10 superpowers to rethink life using your powerful type traits
- Be the beautiful EXTROVERT You Are Meant to Be
Ready To Get to Know Yourself?
A Harvard article reports 85% of people believe they know themselves, but only 10%—15% actually do. Spiritual Personality Typing helps you see yourself more clearly.
Hi, I’m Nina Zapala, busy writing my packable paperback: Unpack Your Personality; Let Your Inner Guide Be Your Travel. I believe travel is a fun way to begin the process of self-discovery. The concepts in the book are foundational and fundamental to know your true Self and will start you on a path to joining the 10% club and rare individuals who truly know themselves.
If you can’t wait for the book, I offer 1:1 sessions to know yourself from the inside out – pure self-awareness. We work together to bring light to your biggest roadblocks, sabotaging behaviors, and repetitive negative cycles. Plus, we deep dive into what brings you your greatest JOY!
Click HERE to get on my schedule and learn more.
More About Spiritual Personality Typing™️
I hope you found How To Be An Authentic Extrovert Think Traits eye-opening. I’m here to share a new philosophy to get you excited about your personality type. I hope you begin to see your persona as a magical tool and realize its importance to a meaningful life.
Make understanding your personality type a priority. It’s one of the best relationships you can cultivate in this lifetime.
Of course, good things in life come if you do the work, take responsibility, and make personality typing with a spiritual understanding a daily ceremony. You begin to realize the two can’t exist without one another. This profound awakening moves you closer to your truth, unshackling you from a purposeless existence. You’ll be ready for any occasion, situation, or event – travel, relationships, career, passion, purpose, and meaningful life.
I know this to be true because this is precisely how it works in my life.
Thanks for Stopping By
Please know it’s my goal to encourage women everywhere to understand who you truly are. To embrace your spiritual personality type and raise your unique vibration and the vibration on the planet. Feel free to share this with a friend, co-worker, or family member struggling with self-understanding, and realizing their true Self. Find me on Pinterest, Instagram, Medium, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
The best way to stay in touch is through Nina’s Newsletter, where I offer a weekly word of inspiration, my favorite books, and lots of new insights about Spiritual Personality Typing. Learn about yourself and stay inspired. Click here to join.
Photo Credit Pexels: @monica